Thursday, October 9, 2008

Frustrating!!

Okay so I started this blog this and what happens they decide to BLOCK me!! I think that's so stupid and lame!! I can be possible Spam.. Ridiculous will then I did the steps to request it to be unblocked and still no action... It's just frustrating. I have so much to say but so little time!!

Charlie got a new little castle climber and he loves it. He probably thinks finally something I can climb without mom and dad saying "no Charlie get down" He is starting to get a little temper when he doesn't get his way. I think it comes from Winston's side of the family cause I'd never do that!! lol!!

Ruby got her first dress code violation at school. But in her defense it was not her fault. ALL the school hand books and district books do not say that they can not wear tank tops and my little girl did and BAM the lunch lady told her "You can't wear that to school it's against the rules" So poor little Ruby comes home and tells me mom I can't wear this I'm going to get in trouble and tramatized the girl. So I told her she can and so she wore a tank again and AGAIN the lunch lady got her SOOO I called the school and told them what's up it's not in the rules and my daughter is getting in trouble for this. Well the principal actually called me back and said not to worry little Ruby was okay!!! 1 for mom 0 for School

Well this past weekend Angel decided he needed a haircut. So he gave himself a "do" and now he has patches all over his head. I told him that I was going to leave him like that and that it was an ugly cut. So he goes to daycare like that and guess what his friends think it's the coolest thing!! But maybe I am getting to him cause today he wore a hat!! 1 for mom 0 for child

well gotta run it's time to get ready for Cheer practice.. Next time I will tell you all my adventures with Garden Grove Bulldogs Cheer!!! oh it will be fun!!

No comments: